Residential buildings

If there is a problem inside a property which you are renting, please contact your real estate agent or K&S Building Management Services to establish who is responsible for repairs.

If a situation arises at your building where there is an urgent need for the assistance from building management staff (e.g. pipe leaks), please inform the on-site staff or phone building management immediately.

If there are no on-site staff and you are located in the Sydney area, please contact one of the contractors listed below. These companies regularly service your building, and are best able to make the appropriate repairs quickly.

Plumbing MRC Plumbing 0419 417 406
Electrical Electrical Adept Facility Services 1800 353 666
Glazier Express Glass 1300 666 234

If a building management issue arises that is not urgent but does require our attention,
please contact us.

Service Request Form

Please select your building name

Name (required)

Apartment / suite number (required)

Home phone number

Mobile phone number

Email (required)

Your preferred method of contact
Home phoneMobile phoneEmail

Enquiry type (multiple choices allowed - hold down Ctrl key)

Please tell us how we can help you and be as specific as possible:


In an emergency situation which requires police, fire brigade or ambulance – phone 000 first – and then alert building management staff as soon as possible.

pool cleaner

Looking for quality building care with a personal touch?

Call us on 1800 55 99 89
or email